Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful desserts that spark the inner child within us. In the last few years, the humble cupcake has taken on new popularity. Trendy cupcake shops have opened up all over New York City, and The Cupcake Tour of New York takes you round the best, where you can sample the diversity of heavenly cupcakes on offer, and even build your own custom cupcake!
• All food is included 6 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
• Capacity 20 people per tour guide
• Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
• Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
Cupcake Tour Itinerary• Baked by Melissa Founded in August 2008 by Melissa Bushell, New Yorkers love Melissa's cupcakes, especially the signature tie-dye cupcake!
• Crumbs Bake Shop Crumbs bake more than 50 delicious varieties of cupcakes daily, including the gourmet chocolate cupcake.
• Amorino While strictly a cupcake tour, we couldn't overlook the amazing gelato on offer at Amorino, when you try it you'll understand!
• Molly's Cupcakes At Molly's you can create your very own cupcake. Pick a cake flavor, choose a frosting and then
dress it up with tasty toppings. Made right in front of you. Yummy!
• Milk & Cookies The cutest bakery in the West Village has cupcakes, but you'll probably want to try one of their famous cookies instead
• Magnolia Bakery No cupcake tour would be complete without a trip to the most famous bakery in NYC for a red velvet cupcake
If you have a sweet tooth like we do, why not try our famous Chocolate Tour of New York, or for a savory snack check out the Great Food Tour of New York.