Martha Stewart's One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes Make for Happy Birthdays!

Happy March Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to Lesley, Chris and Kate...our March birthday stars! I know how much Kate loves Martha Stewart's One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes...so I made them for everyone!

Happy March Birthdays!

Adding Martha's Mocha Buttercream Frosting made the cupcakes taste like Starbuck's drink! YUMMMMY!

Happy March Birthdays!

I don't know how we're going to top this for April birthdays.....But, you know how much Layla loves a party!

Happy March Birthdays!

Have a great week....CQ

8 comments:

  1. Where did you get that adorable cupcake candle from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cyndi: I found them at Target...they come as a six pack!

    CQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say how much I have enjoyed your blog and Layla over the past two years :) A lurker of sorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH I have those candles too!

    I really wanna try that recipe soon. And the frosting looks devine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:22 AM

    The cupcake is gorgeous, and I love the candle. They must have stopped selling it in Target now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your artistic method of slathering on the piles of frosting...very luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That icing looks divine! I wish I could take a bite right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a wee look for an email address for you and can't find it so I hope you'll forgive me for asking this question here.

    I am in the process of making these cupcakes for my kids' birthday party tomorrow. I love Martha's Baking book -and most recipes I've tried have turned out great.

    The batter for these cupcakes is particularly runny as I've made them up - and while the cakes themselves are very light and very moist - I'm kinda wondering if I've managed to mess something up.

    When you made these - did you find the batter very very runny? my email is bloomingmarvelous.annie@gmail.com if you prefer to answer there :)

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete