Get Ready to Get Crazy About Cupcakes: The New Book Has Arrived!

Went to Barnes and NobLE today because I had a feeling that I would find Krystina Castella's new cupcake book...and I did...there were two on the shelf...I grabbed one and went directly to the cash register not making eye contact with anyone...I felt like some really crazy cupcake fan/person! Paid my money and headed for the car...tried to read it while I was driving but soon became sane again...ran inside house...sat down with a mcdonald's classic chicken and fries (i know, very bad)...and am looking at the book now. I've got to make one of these this weekend...more later....if you want it, go to Crazy About Cupcakes on Amazon.

Rock On!
CQ

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Book- wow! Congratulations! I'm going to check it out at Barnes & Noble this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 PM

    You've got it bad, sister. I won't pass judgement, though, if you share with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:57 AM

    I had to laugh! Partly because it's so funny and partly because I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your book I also went to Barnes and Noble last night we only had chai and let the kids play with the train set.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous book! can't wait to see everything you come up with. (yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRILLIANT!!! Love it! It finally came today!!! A long time waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:00 PM

    I love this book! The only problem I have is that I am in a really rural area and I am having a hard time finding some of the candies to decorate with. Where do you find green licorice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy:

    Here is a link to green licorice online:

    http://www.tomsfarms.com/page/TF1/PROD/Licorice/GAL

    ReplyDelete