Show Us Your Cupcakes, Cupcake!

The good...the bad...and the ugly....we want to see them all on the new flickr group I've started called It's Your Cupcake, Cupcake. This one was posted by angineer. My idea for this group is that we would just have photos of cupcakes you yourselves make...no bakery cupcakes, no store-bought cupcakes, no friend's cupcakes...just your own cupcakes! So far we have 45 photos and 36 members. Pretty cool!

So, come on Kim, Laura, Mom, Tom, Brian, Ellen, Mira, Kate, Surcie, Sandy, Melissa, Deb, Kevin, Sap, Autumn, Sue, Nancy, Sherri, Brodie (are you baking?), Kristi, Monette, Margaret, Corie, Jeff, Meghan, Catherine, Terry, Dianne, Marie, you too, Charlie, and all you others you are downloading recipes, baking those cupcakes and simply eating them...lay it on us. I know you're out there baking cupcakes...I really hope you're not spending all your time reading about them! Before they're snapped up by your family, friends, and/or co-workers, snap a couple of shots for us...use your cellphone, if you have to. We want to see your cupcakes!

Here's all you have to do to post photos if you're not a flickr member: go to flickr.com and sign up as a member. It's free and you can upload all your photos for no cost and tell your family and friends to come and check them out! You can also have cool things made from your photos, like calendars, books, posters and stuff like that. Once you join flickr, you can join the cupcake group and post your cupcakes to it. If I can learn how to do this, so can YOU! If you are a member, just join the group and post away!

In other words: You go, Gir! (I love Invader Zim, but heart Gir, because Gir loves (and misses) his cupcakes!

8 comments:

  1. "Show us your cupcakes, Cupcake"? Right, that definately sounds like you're encouraging me to lift up my shirt and show my boobs; I thought perhaps it was a Mardi Gras thing. Now that I have read the entire post to completion, I get it. Photos of cupcakes to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Yay! This sounds like fun. I'll plan to participate this weekend. Time to whip out the zip-loc baggies and try my hand at piping again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 PM

    Cupcake Queen ... where have you been all this time???

    Why am I only finding you just now???

    I love your blog! I just discovered it this moment but will most certainly be doing more ... ahem .. "research"!

    Keep blogging and baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cupcake: you go girl! I can't wait to see your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:27 AM

    as soon as I get a kitchen... i will be all over that assignment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Now see, you've done outted us. Can't we just lurk, eat and occassionally bake in obscurity? It's so much nicer that way. No one gets hurt. No one's forced to see what happens in our kitchens under the guise of baking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:39 PM

    I love Invader Zim's Gir,too! He's just so adorable and funny. Anyone that hasn't seen the show I encourage to watch it,and those who have seen it:I love you!!!Anyway,I helped my daughter bake cupcakes for her class and I'll be sending in some pictures soon,so be ready.I think I'll be able to have them by Friday.....Anyway,keep baking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:42 PM

    hey i baked cupcakes for my coworkers and they loved them so im gonna send some pics in,aight yall?aight i see yall later.babye!

    ReplyDelete